Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grande White chocolate Mocha iced!

Tough day at work today! Man was it hard, I barely had time to shop for shoes! I was looking for a pair of tall boots with a chunky heel to add to my collection, but was un-able to find that right pair. I also looked for a lightweight winter coat, but no luck there either.

I looed at some entertainment news, but was not thrilled with anything in particular, though i'm still wondering if anyone else disturbed by the fact that 16 year old Miley Cyrus is dating a 21 year old man?

Yuck! For both of them. he is definately hot if you like your man to look like your mom. When did handsome turn into to young androgenies. Between the highlights, nail polish, skinny jeans, tinted chapstick, and their obvious afinity for mascara ( yes, that means you Zac Efron) all the boys look like girls. I think it's creepy, what happened to all the "hot" men on t.v.? Where are the butch dudes who look like they actually like girls? I'm so thankful I'm married to a man, not a girly man!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, tough day at work. Where do you find the time to enlessly surf the web evaluating shoes wherever they may be hiding on the web? Do you need shoes. Perhaps we does. We needs them. To find them to have them - our own - our precious....

    ReplyDelete