Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tall Red Eye w/ soy for cream and Splenda



I still have not figured out what I'm going to do about my blog; I love the title, but I'm unclear what I'm going to focus on here. I'm addicted to starbucks and really addicted to sugar, but i need to cut back on both. When I get to strung out on either of these I try to go back to my roots. The gym in the morning, low carb, no sugar, one cheat a week; but, I've been finding that hard to do after recently getting married and working at a miserable job. I, as Freddy put it, "want to be free." I guess this blog will be abou that, freedom.
I'll share with you my pitfalls and conquests, I will be as honest as possible and try to take your advice. All encouragement is welcome, butyour negativity is not.
Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment