Thursday, January 26, 2017

What's next for me...

So, I enrolled in graduate school! You are reading an official Ohio Christian University student blog, woot-woot!

After some online research of programs and costs. I knew that I wanted an MBA, so that made the process a ton easier to accomplish. I also knew that I wanted to attend classes online since I'm actively looking for work and I don't want to postpone school for work.

I narrowed it down to a few schools based on cost, credit hours, and accreditations:

Sam Houston http://www.shsu.edu/

and

Ohio Christian University http://www.ohiochristian.edu/


In the end I chose OCU because of their great online curriculum, military discounts, and the welcome feeling I got after making a few inquiries into the school.

I started classes yesterday and I am so excited about this new journey in my life. I'm actively looking for work, but the format of the classes that are offered each semester is really career friendly.

I'll continue to post about my journey here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment